OMEGA Bright LED Light Therapy
OMEGA Bright LED Light Therapy Photon Device
Learn how OMEGA light therapy can be used to maximize your health and beauty goals.
Why Choose OMEGA Light?
The trend towards non-surgical, non-ablative procedures for skin rejuvenation significantly increased. However, with so many non-surgical treatments these days it can be hard to decide which one is the best for you. OMEGA LED Light Therapy is an innovative treatment, based on sound scientific evidence that offers significant advantages over its competitors.
OMEGA light is currently being used by leading healthcare providers and aestheticians to combat the effects of aging, treat acne, and reduce signs of Psoriasis, Rosacea, Melasma, and many other skin conditions.
The OMEGA LED Light Therapy provides a safe and effective light therapy solution and has gained popularity as a cost effective, zero pain, non-invasive, and no downtime alternative to laser treatments.
The process of LED Light Therapy is similar to Photosynthesis in plants. While plants can safely absorb light from the sun, the sun emits harmful UV rays that can be damaging to our skin. OMEGA LED Light Therapy is safe and emit no UV rays, and uses light emitted energy to stimulate the body's regenerative metabolism at the cellular level. From the nourishment of cells, to working with the skin's natural healing process increasing blood flow, acceleration of collagen and elastin. Omega healing light properties are clinically proven to be beneficial in cellular activity and repair, treating a wide range of skin conditions.
- A 20 minute session designed to increase collagen and elastin formation resulting in a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. It aids in decreasing flaccidity, lifting sagging tissues and restoring skin tone and texture resulting in an overall improvement. We recommend ten treatments, maintenance once a month or as needed to prolong a youthful appearance.
- A 20 minute session intended to improve discoloration caused by sun damage, chemical build-up, and chemical reactions from chemical peels, and excessive use of skin damaging products. This process normalizes the melanin within the skin. The amount of treatments needed vary depending on the amount of damage to the skin, the thickness of the skin and the age of the client.
- A 20 minute session to stimulate the reduction of fibrotic tissue and the replacement of normal tissue. Clients usually notice softening of scar tissue. They also notice flattening and widening of the scar. This is a normal sequence in scar reduction. With several more sessions the flat, wide scar will become thinner and remain flat. Some scars may appear to be resistant to this program (hypertrophic and/or keloid).
- This concentrated 20 minute session is designed to increase blood circulation and bring more nutrients to the skin’s surface, which helps to keep the skin from breaking down. It also helps to normalize dry or oily skin, achieving an overall improvement in skin tone and texture.
- An effective 30 minute session designed to repair damaged skin and significantly reduce P. acnes, the bacteria responsible for causing inflammatory acne vulgaris. In the initial 15 minutes of treatment, blue light enters the sebaceous glands and singlet oxygen is created. Singlet oxygen then in turn kills the bacteria. Next, the client is exposed to 15 minutes of red light. This acne treatment aids in the healing process of the skin and prevents infection and scarring from occurring.